Oral and Maxillofacial surgery

If you have a condition involving the teeth, jaws, or bones and tissues of the face that causes you pain and prevents you from performing normal activities, you may need to see a specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery to correct the abnormality, relieve the pain, and allow you to return to a normal life.

The following are conditions that may require the expertise of an oral and maxillofacial surgeon:

Bite abnormality (dysgnathia)
Chronic facial pain
Cleft lip and/or palate
Bone-fused dental implants
Difficult tooth extractions

  • Tweets