. Our wards have been divided as per the presenting cases like:
- Male and female surgical wards
- Male and female Medical wards
- Psychiatry Wards
- Gynecological ward
- Pediatric ward
- Newborn unit
- Maternity Ward ( Ante- natal, Labor and Postnatal ward)
All the patient beds are standard adjustable comfortable hospital beds. These beds are spaced as per the recommended international standards.
The department has the capacity to handle a wide variety of conditions including:
- All types of surgeries; orthopedic, general surgery, urological cases, cardiothoracic cases, neurological cases, Ear Nose and throat (ENT) cases, gastro-enterology and acute trauma cases.
- Medical conditions which include;
- Cardiovascular conditions
- Metabolic disorders
- Gastrointestinal conditions
- Genito-Urinary conditions
- Respiratory conditions
- Gynecological and Obstetric conditions to include labor and delivery.
- Newborn unit with incubators available.
- Pediatric conditions
Nursing services are provided by a team of qualified nurses licensed by the Nursing Council of Kenya (NCK). This ensures that the hospital’s vision of provision of quality healthcare is achieved. The Outspan inpatient department embraces Primary Nursing Care for all the wards, geared towards giving personalized care to each patient during their stay in the hospital. Our patients are treated and taken care of in a comfortable environment that promotes patient privacy, recovery and wellbeing.
The hospital has three Visiting Sessions as outlined below:
Morning Session 6.00 am- 7.00 am
Lunch Session 1.00 pm-2.00 pm
Evening Session 4.30pm-6.00 pm